Unleashing Mind Power

- 7 Fast Psychic Tips!

Editorial comment: This article offers 7 starter tips to increasing your psychic mindpower but if you really want to accelerate your skills -- you need to go deeper. This is what works... Be-Psychic Now

Unleashing Mind Power - Free - 7 Fast Psychic Tips!
By Matt Coleman

Unleashing Mind Power - 7 Fast Psychic TipsMany people are aware that we use only about 10% of our brain. The other 90% of our minds remains unused, and much of our potential mind power is lost or wasted. Unlocking the hidden 90% of our mind can be a challenge, but it is well worth the effort!

As any true psychic knows, overcoming your mental boundaries is the key to unleashing your mind's true power.

For example, by discovering the true power of their minds, psychics are able to read thoughts, bend objects around them, see into the past, present, or future, and even contact those living in the spirit world.

Here are 7 quick tips that will help you unleash mind power:

  • Practice Daily Meditation. Meditation is the key to removing all distractions from your mind. Once your mind is free of distractions, you will be able to focus in on learning to use your untapped potential. Meditation is also one way of building mental strength, (see below).
  • Tap Into Your Physical Awareness. Once you learn to become completely in tune with your surroundings, your mind will learn a new level of awareness. This will free your mind of all preconceived physical limits. Remember: mind over matter.
  • Build Mental Strength. By practicing precise mental concentration, your mind power will grow. Think of the mind as a muscle. Any muscle must be worked to become stronger. Monks, for example, have spent years developing their mental strength. They're like mental body-builders!
  • Practice a Positive Attitude. If you think overcoming mental barriers is too difficult, it will be almost impossible to tap into your hidden potential. However, if you believe in your mind, and embrace the challenge, your results will come much faster! Attitude is everything.
  • Become Conscious of Dreams. In the dream state, your physical and mental boundaries are lifted. As you become more conscious of your dreams, you will learn to control them. This is also called "lucid dreaming". While dreaming, you will eventually be able to explore all levels of consciousness.
  • Set Your Objectives Studies show that setting goals will increase your progress. So, set goals for your own daily mind practices. Whether it's meditation, or dream journalism, setting regular goals is essential for mental growth. And remember to make your goals achievable!
  • Learn As Much As You Can Unleashing mind power is a journey. Make sure that you learn as much as you can about all forms of mind power. Learn about mind control, psychic abilities, hypnosis, astral projection, ETC. Knowledge is power. You are in control of how much hidden power you uncover!

These are 7 crucial tips to unleashing mind power, and to unlocking the hidden 90% of your unused potential.

The mind is a powerful tool, but only if you know about unleashing mind power.

If you're serious about advancing your psychic abilities, and developing the power of your mind CLICK HERE.

Note: The above link is only for those serious about their psychic abilities.

Matt Coleman has been working on developing his psychic abilities for several years now, ever since he realized that he possessed certain, unique abilities that he could not explain. Since then, he has become dedicated to uncovering his full psychic potential.

Matt is very thankful for what he has been given. He wishes to share his gift with others of like mind.

Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Matt_Coleman
http://EzineArticles.com/?Unleashing-Mind-Power---Free---7-Fast-Psychic-Tips!&id=2456481

>>> Mindpower Mastery